Motorola launched DROID RAZR Maxx introduced at a price of $ 299.99. The device comes with a highly upgraded 3300 mAh battery, which Motorola promises will deliver up to 21 hours of talk time. It’s a 4G LTE device on Verizon’s network, which means fast data transfer speeds.
It features1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear-facing camera with an HD-capable front-facing camera as well, microSD expandability, and a 4.3-inch super AMOLED screen. It runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Verizon Wireless customers can purchase the RAZR MAXX for $299 in Verizon’s retail store locations or at its online website.
Features of Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD 960×450 display
- Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, flash, and 1080p video capture
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing shooter
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Verizon 4G LTE
- MSRP: $299.99 on-contract